Mount Kailash Mansarovar Lake is a sacred site among Hindus and other religions. Every year a large number of devotees from Hinduism, Sikhism, Bon, Jainism, and Buddhism backgrounds visit here to seek blessings.
And soak in the spiritual aura of this tranquil site. It is a paradise for nature lovers, pilgrims, adventure enthusiasts, and peace seekers. And are numerous must-known facts about Kailash Mansarovar, which one should know. Also, mysterious facts perhaps make it a dream destination for many.
Trip To Kailash Mansarovar Make Your Experience Memorable.
1. Stairway to Heaven- Located in Tibet, Mount Kailash is believed to be a ‘Stairway to Heaven. According to Hindu mythology, it is the abode of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Other religions also considered it sacred due to which it is prohibited to climb this holy peak.
2. Kailash is a Pyramid is the strange shape of Mount Kailash Mansarovar prompted a theory that it is a man-made mountain. As per Russian researchers, Mount Kailash is not a mountain.
As it is too perfect and symmetrical to be considered a natural occurrence. According to the scientists, it is a man-made vacuum pyramid, which is surrounded by 100s of small pyramids.
3. Kailash mountain is unconquerable with an elevation of just 6,656 m above sea level. Mount Kailash is not the highest mountain in the world yet unclimbable.
Different trekkers tried to climb Mount Kailash but no one reached the summit. It is believed that climbing this holy peak will defend the gods.
4. Abode of Divinity- Mount Kailash is the physical embodiment of Mount Meru. Which is believed to possess the technical expertise of superhuman divine beings.
5. Energy Center of Earth- It is a sacred mountain that is considered to be the focal point of the universe. Also considered to be the axis of the universe, the center of the world, and the pillar of the world.
It is a place where the earth connects with heaven. Aging Accelerates in the vicinity.
6. Mount Kailash- Scientists believed that the process of aging accelerates here. It has been seen that those people who spend almost 12 hours here experience hair and fingernails growth, which is equivalent to two weeks of normal life.
Some Mystery Of Kailash
1. Kailash Himalayas Satellite View- Its satellite view of Mount Kailash shows that the shadow of the Kailash depicts the face of Lord Shiva smiling.
2. Mystery of Mount Kailash- Hindu symbol Om can be seen from the south ridge of Mount Kailash. And the huge ice trough and horizontal rock formation from the top of the mountain constitute this symbol.
3. Source of Major Rivers- Here are four major rivers of Asia that originate from Kailash Mansarovar. Kailash Himalayas and Mansarovar Lake are the sources of the Indus River, Sutlej River, Brahmaputra River, and Karnali River. Which form the major left-bank tributary of the Ganges River.
4. Underground Cities in Kailash Range- Basically there are two underground dungeons namely Shambhala and Agartha in the Kailash range area. And are two branches of human civilization.
Its numerous myths are connected to these two lakes. Also, they depict the two sides of human nature, good and evil.
6. Nature of the Twin Lakes- Another interesting feature is that Mansarovar Lake is the highest freshwater lake in the world. And Rakshas Tal Lake is a saltwater body. Rakshas Tal Lake is devoid of aquatic life and marine life owing to its characteristics.
Now, this holy mountain and the sacred lake are among the most revered pilgrimage sites in the world. However, there are some restrictions associated with this place along with the myths and religious faiths.
One has to keep in mind a few things before visiting the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra that is mentioned in the blog. because some are divine powers in the universe that are beyond description and scientific measures.
Few of them are associated with Mount Kailash Mansarovar which makes it an amazing place. You can book your Kailash Yatra with us and make your trip memorable. Contact us at Jaboo Holidays for more information and to book a customized tour for an enjoyable experience!